Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quick Tip: Liner Smudging

Have you ever had liner smudging all over your face? We all have been there! There are a couple of tips to keep you liner from smudging. First, use an eyelid primer, this will give the liner a flat base that will help it stick better. Lastly, always use a powder to set any creamy product. If all else fails, use a waterproof cream or gel liner; if it is the right formula, this stuff will not budge! This will soak up any oil or moisture that will wear away the product. 




This is not my picture, I do not own it.  

Thanks so much for reading; please follow and comment, it is very much appreciated! :] 


~Taylor 




1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I just followed you. Recently started my own blog and I would love some feedback or maybe a follow!? Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!
    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com

    Justinerawr,xo

    ReplyDelete