Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My first blog post! Woot! :D

I'm excited to start this blog! I have had blogs before, but never on Blogger. My blog is going to be all about beauty; Yes, that means makeup, but also inner beauty. I think it is very important for us to be aware of our inner beauty as well as out outer beauty. The majority of us aren't happy with the way we look, but we should be! When I look at everyone, all I see is gorgeous people. I really wish other people were like this too. This doesn't mean I'm 100% confident in myself, none of us are..... but I'm getting there. To me makeup is all about expression of our unique-selves. I use makeup to emphasize the things I love about myself, not just completely hide from the world with it. Believe me, sometimes I have felt like hiding from the world! (I've struggled with acne for years!) Though I have finally gotten most of it to go away (Yay!), I still remember what it was like to have it. I think I will write a different post later about the struggles with acne. For now thanks for reading, and I really hope that you continue reading my blog. :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment